Thursday 16 November 2017

Life drawing - Lesson seven

This lesson was to practice using colours and putting a bit of depth into the images by adding background details, I used watercolours for this one.
 The first drawing was about 30 minutes, I know the arms are badly proportioned and the cloth on the floor looks more 2D than it should, but other than that I'm kinda happy with how it came out.
 The next set of ten drawings ranged from 1 minute to 3 minutes long, the point of interest in them was meant to be the stool, as the model is using it in each drawing. I'm pleased with how most of these turned out.
Our last drawing was 25 minutes. I'm not pleased with the proportions in this one, but I do kinda like how the colours came out. It was more practicing of shadows and colour depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic Voyage - OGR1