Monday 22 January 2018

Life drawing - Lesson one

We were focusing on dynamic movement this lesson.

The body on the first 20 minute drawing didn't turn out very well in my opinion, it was too long.
  So I very quickly sketched another, in the last few minutes, which I am more pleased with.
Next we did ten drawings ranging from 1 to 4 minutes long. I like most of these, although there are some where I messed up on the pose. 
 Our last set was four 8 minute long poses of "An Englishman Abroad"
The model posed with various props and we were supposed to create a sort of character from it.
My first one isn't very detailed because I actually came back a bit late, and I don't really like it, the second one is okay apart from the head, I really like the third one apart from the arms which are too long, and the fourth one is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic Voyage - OGR1