Monday 29 January 2018

Life drawing - lesson two

This lesson we were looking at the light and dark and using colour, I used watercolours.
First we had four 8 minute drawings, but the last one was interrupted. I like the third one (on the far right) because I feel like that was my best with the tones and pose, although the head is too small.
 Our second drawing was about 30 minutes long I think. I don't like this one because the proportions are all wrong, but I do kind of like the shading on the cloth folds.
 The last drawing we had was around 20 minutes long, but I started feeling ill so I only spent ten minutes on the first one before I moved to sit on the floor with charcoal for the rest of it.
After I drew the pose where I was trying to focus on the shadows I started trying to draw the things I have some difficulty with, i.e the face, hands, and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic Voyage - OGR1