Tuesday 13 March 2018

Soundscapes - Project submission



Audio



Sounds


Reflective statement

This project was a bit of a challenge for me, I kept having programs crash on me so I kept putting off finishing my soundscapes, which makes it my own fault that these final soundscape videos are a bit rushed.
I knew what I wanted from the last two images, but putting the audio together still proved to be a struggle as nothing really matched what I wanted, although the second soundscape is the closest, which was mostly due to a happy accident while editing the sounds.
I also had trouble with putting everything together in Premier, and couldn't make them as neat as I wanted to due to lack of knowledge, so I need to go and learn more about it so I can make future work much nicer.
I also learnt the lesson to back up files before trying to transfer everything to a new computer, because sometimes everything isn't everything, and results in a loss of audio files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic Voyage - OGR1