Wednesday 11 October 2017

Life drawing - Lesson four

Today's lesson went without incident thankfully, and I decided to use ink for it, which meant every mark was permanent the moment it went down.
I decided during this to work from the shoulders first and do the head last to combat my tendency to draw giant heads, and I think it went rather well.
Our first set was three 10 minute drawings.
 Our second set was nine 1 minute drawings and one where it wasn't timed so I'm not sure how long it went for.
I was focusing more on the shadows rather than making an outline of the model.
That bottom drawing is a head between two arms.
The last drawing was until the end of the lesson and I don't like it as much as the others as the bottom half is getting steadily smaller whilst the head is once again too big.

2 comments:

  1. Some great stuff this week, Dante :) I like those quick drawings too - very expressive.

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic Voyage - OGR1