Monday 5 February 2018

Life drawing - Lesson four

This lesson was again about the form rather than outlining the figure. Our first drawing was around half an hour, I used watercolour.
 I'm not too fond of this one, the highlights don't look how I had originally wanted them to.
Our next set of drawings were each 1 minute long, and we had ten to do. I quite like the bottom middle one, and the crouched one just above and to the right.
Our last drawing was about half an hour again, I started with black ink, and then when it had dried a bit added the green and orange watercolour on top for the different lighting, and I quite liked the way it came out although looking at it now it kinda looks like a man in a pond.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that final painting, Dante - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic Voyage - OGR1